Health Savings Account
Take control of your health care decisions.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) gives you more flexibility and control over your health care costs. That's because it empowers you to make your own health care decisions.
- Protection: You will have an opportunity to save money to pay high or unexpected medical bills.
- Affordability: High health insurance policy deductibles mean lower premiums.
- Savings: Your ability to deduct your contributions and the tax deferral of account earning enable you to build your account.
- Flexibility: You can contribute at any time during the year, and your HSA balance rolls over from year to year.
- Portability: You own the account, so it goes where you go, regardless of any job changes.
Take a look at the HSA brochure for more information.