Visa Check (Debit) CardsAccepted Worldwide
The card that works like a check. You may use it anywhere that Visa is accepted for purchases and the amount is automatically deducted from your checking account. Also, use it as an ATM card to withdraw cash from your savings or checking account. You may also check balances and transfer funds. For additional security with online purchases, use Verified by Visa.
The Visa Check Card works at any ATM with the Visa, PLUS, or NYCE logo. As a member of the SurF Alliance, you can find over 200 surcharge-free ATMs across Maine.
Please remember to activate your new Visa Check Card. Call 1 (866) 333-9337 to activate.
For lost or stolen Visa Check Cards, call 1 (800) 472-3272.
If you are experiencing any Visa Check Card issues, please call 1 (800) 639-2206 Ext: 402 and leave a detailed voicemail message about what type of issue you are having.
- Transaction Amount?
- Contact Information - i.e. name and phone number
Now you can change your PIN on your Visa Debit Card at our Bucksport, Ellsworth or Hermon ATMs. Just insert your Visa Debit Card and enter your current PIN, then look for the PIN Change Selection now available on the screen. Enter your NEW PIN and then re-enter your NEW PIN at the next screen for verification. Note: The new PIN change feature will change the PIN for all cardholders with the same card number.
- Can be used at any Seaboard FCU-owned ATM or at any ATM where the PLUS logo or NYCE logo is displayed.
- Can do five transactions in a 24-hour period.
- Unlimited free withdrawals per month at Seaboard-owned ATMs.
- Network ATMs may charge a fee. The fee will be posted at the Network ATM.
- Monthly detailed statement for checking activity will show date, amount of transactions, name of business where purchase was made, or ATM locations of transactions.
- Quarterly statement for savings and loan activity will show date, amount, and ATM location where the transaction was done.