With UChoose Rewards®, you choose where to shop and what to get for all the points you earn.
With UChoose your shopping options are not limited and now you can earn points faster!
You have access to hundreds of retailers where you earn big rewards, and there are millions of redemption choices!
Watch your points add up each and every time you shop with your Seaboard FCU Credit and Debit Card. Plus, shop at participating retailers, and watch your points add up quicker.
How Does It Work?
Shop and your points accumulate:
- Earn (1) point for every $2.00 each time you use your debit card and sign for your purchases.
- Earn (1) point for every $1.00 each time you use your credit card.
- Plus, earn additional points by shopping at participating retailers in-store or online at www.uchooserewards.com.
Redeem points for millions of items.
And we make it simple to redeem your points. Visit www.uchooserewards.com where you'll find:
- A complete list of in-store and online-only retailers
- Access to search tools to help you find the right retailer—use keywords, categories, zip code searches, and more.
- A full online catalog of redemption options
- A Wish List to track the items you really want
- Smart shopping advice so you spend your money wisely
Combine your Visa Credit Card and Visa Debit Card points to increase your rewards!
Combining your UChoose points is easy.
If you have already registered your Debit Card, sign in as usual and click on "Preferences."
Go to the bottom of the page to "Link another Account."
Click "Learn How" and follow the prompts. All your Credit Card and Debit Card points will be combined.
Learn More About Seaboard FCU Credit and Debit Cards
You can learn more about the great features available with Seaboard FCU Credit and Debit Cards by contacting us today. In addition, you can learn more by downloading our brochures (in PDF format) using the links below.
When you use Seaboard Federal Credit Union's Visa Card, you gain access to great services like auto rental discounts and insurance, travel protection, and more!
Wouldn't it be great if your ATM card could do even more for you? What if it allowed you to charge purchases against your credit union checking (share draft) account? That's the idea behind the VISA Check Card.