To Our Valued Members:
I hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. I am pleased to announce that all Seaboard FCU lobbies have re-opened.
Our normal hours of operation will continue at all of our Lobbies and Drive Up windows. If you wish to see a Loan Officer or a Member Services Representative to open, make changes to or close an account, we request that you make an appointment so we can assist you in completing any necessary paperwork in advance. Please call us when you arrive, and we will notify you if we are ready to meet with you.
Additionally, the credit union has implemented special procedures that will help us to serve you safely. Some of the changes you might notice include:
- Limiting access to no more than 5 members in a branch at any given time.
- Protective barriers have been added, as have floor markings to help maintain 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you to use in the lobby and at MSR windows.
- Shareable items such as pens will be removed. If a pen is needed, single use pens will be provided, and you will be able to keep the pen after use.
- Our employees will be wearing masks and we ask that you also use a face covering if able. We hope you’ll be able to tell that we are smiling underneath!
- We will ask you to lower your mask for a few seconds so we can properly identify you for security purposes.
- We are frequently sanitizing shared surfaces. Our cleaning crew performs daily deep cleaning.
- We will no longer offer coffee in our Bucksport reception area and will be removing magazines from all waiting areas.
- Public restrooms will be unavailable until further notice.
Even though our lobby doors will be open, we encourage you to continue using the many alternative options available for transacting business, such as drive-up teller stations, ATMs, online and mobile banking, or simply give us a call. We are here to help!
Finally, please keep in mind that health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority. To keep everyone safe and prevent transmission of the virus, we ask that you not visit our credit union if you are sick or have been exposed to anyone who is sick.
If you need further information or have any questions, please visit us at www.seaboardfcu.com or contact us by phone at 469-6341.
Kyle W. Casburn
President and CEO