Looking to Refinance or Consolidate Student Loan Debt?
Perhaps you want just one student loan or you may have private and/or federal student loans with rates and payments you would
like to change. It may be worth looking into creating a payback scenario that fits your situation better.
Let Seaboard Federal Credit Union help you!
In order to be eligible to receive education funding from Seaboard Federal Credit Union, all applicants must be credit union
members. Please visit our Membership Page to ensure you and your co-applicant, if applicable,
are eligible for membership. Membership can be acquired now or following Conditional Approval of your loan application.
Click here to check your application status or continue a previous application.
Co-applicants click here to complete the co-applicant portion of the application.
Why refinance your student loans with us?
- Competitive rates and fees:
- Maine based loan with a local community partner—us!
- Combine many student loan payments into one payment.
- Apply online!
Am I eligible?
- You must be a Maine resident or have attended a Maine college, university or high school.
- You must meet credit standards (with or without a co-applicant).
- You must have a minimum of $10,000 in student loans that you are looking to consolidate and/or refinance.
How much can I borrow?
- Minimum loan amount: $10,000
- Maximum loan amount: $240,000
When do I need to start repaying my loan?
- Payment of principal and interest begins immediately. There is no deferment should you decide to go back to school, so be sure to consider carefully if now is the right time for you to refinance your student loans.