1. Pay Using Seaboard’s Home Banking or Mobile App (free)
Want to automatically pay your loan using funds from your Seaboard Checking or Savings account?
Simply register for our free online banking service. With your online banking login, it’s quick and
easy to transfer your payments monthly or set up automatic recurring transfers. Remember, you can
check your loan balance, sign up for e-statements, send us secure messages 24/7, and more through
online banking and our mobile banking app.
External ACH Account
You can transfer money between your Seaboard accounts and other financial institutions once an external
account has been verified. This free service is called Automated Clearing House or ACH. To set up an
external ACH account, log into your online banking, and select "Transfer" top menu and click "External Transfer."
Login To Online Banking
Enroll In Online Banking
2. Transfer Funds from Another Financial Institution (free)
Pay your loan by transferring funds from another financial institution using our free Automated Clearing
House or ACH service within Home Banking or the mobile app or complete an ACH Origination Form
to go to our secure site, where you can complete an ACH Origination Application and digitally sign the form.
This allows Seaboard to set up automatic payments from the financial institution you choose.
If you prefer, you can share your Seaboard loan information with your other financial institution. Then,
ask them to set up an automatic payment for you.
NOTE: Please allow up to 10 business days to set up ACH payments. Be sure to double-check your loan
due date to give enough time for your transfer to process.
3. Mail Your Payment (free)
If you prefer to make your payments by mail, please send a check and include your Member Account Number and Loan Number.
NOTE: Please be sure to include those numbers on all your checks. This information allows us to post your payment promptly.
Mail your payment to:
Seaboard Federal Credit Union
PO Box G
Bucksport, ME 04416
4. Pay by Phone ($6 fee applies)
You can call us at (800) 639-2206 to pay your loan by phone during normal business hours. There is a $6 fee to use this service.
5. Make A One-time Monthly Payment with A Debit or Credit Card ($6 fee applies)
If you're looking for a no-hassle way to pay, you’ll be delighted to hear that you can now pay your
Seaboard loan online using your debit or credit card* (a $6 fee applies). This fee helps to cover
transactional costs incurred by the Credit Union. If you'd like to avoid a fee, please consider the
three FREE payment options listed above.
How to pay with a debit or credit card:
- Review the payment disclosure below. The maximum loan payment is $5,000.
- Click “Make A Payment” below and pay your monthly loan online anytime, 24/7. (Note: Your payment will authorize immediately on your card, and post to your Providence loan within two  business days).
Seaboard FCU Terms & Conditions
Debit or credit card payment disclosure:
By clicking "Make A Payment," I understand that I am submitting an online payment to the Seaboard
Federal Credit Union (SFCU) loan I herein specify, and I agree to the following:
Make A Payment
- This payment method is for monthly loan payments only, not for principal loan reductions or account deposits. A maximum payment amount of $5,000 applies.
- I authorize SFCU to initiate a charge on my debit or credit card in the amount I request, plus a fee of $6.00.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for entering the correct payment amount and Credit Union Member Account Number and that SFCU may rely wholly upon the information I provide.
- There is a sufficient balance on my debit card to pay the requested payment plus the fee and I agree that SFCU is not liable for any overdraft or insufficient funds charges (including, but not limited to, NSF Fees or finance charges) caused by my failure to maintain funds sufficient to pay the payment amount I request.
- I understand that the holder of my debit or credit card may charge cash advance fees for this transaction, and it is my responsibility to be aware of and to pay any such applicable fees.
- I understand that the online payment will be authorized immediately on my card and credited to my SFCU loan within two (2) business days.