VISA Debit Cards
The card that works like a check. You may use it anywhere that Visa is accepted for purchases and
the amount is automatically deducted from your checking account. Also, use it as an ATM card to
withdraw cash from your savings or checking account. You may also check balances and transfer
The Visa Debit Card works at any ATM with the Visa, PLUS, or NYCE logo. As a member of the SurF
Alliance, you can find over 200 surcharge-free ATMs across Maine.
To activate, create or change your PIN, please call 1-800-992-3808.
To report a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card, please call 1-833-601-0465.
If you are experiencing any Visa Debit Card issues, please call 1 (800) 639-2206 Ext: 1402 and leave a detailed voicemail message about what type of issue you are having.
- Transaction Amount?
- Contact Information - i.e. name and phone number
You can change your PIN on your Visa Debit Card at our Bucksport, Ellsworth or Hermon ATMs, or by calling
1-800-992-3808. Just insert your Visa Debit Card and enter
your current PIN, then look for the PIN Change Selection now available on the screen.
Enter your NEW PIN and then re-enter your NEW PIN at the next screen for verification.
- Can be used at any SFCU-owned ATM or at any ATM where the Plus logo or Accel logo is displayed. Use at any ATM where the Surf logo is displayed for surcharge free transactions.
- Up to 8 point of sale transactions allowed every hour.
- Up to 3 ATM withdrawals allowed every hour.
- Network ATMs may charge a fee. The fee will be posted at the Network ATM.
- Monthly detailed statement for checking activity will show date, amount of transactions, name of business where purchase was made, or ATM locations of transactions.
- Quarterly statement for savings and loan activity will show date, amount, and ATM location where the transaction was done.